What are high CRI LED strip lights?
Not all light is created equal. One may assume just because the color temperature, wattage, and size is the same between two different bulbs they are equal, right? Not quite.
The Color Rendering Index (CRI), also known by some as color accuracy, is a term of measurement of how natural the light given off by a source looks in comparison to the sun.
Have you ever purchased a red towel or dress in the store and when you try it on at home or wear it outside in the sun it looks different?
This is because the CRI is different between the two light sources. High CRI LEDs will show an objects true pure and vibrant color.
The Color Rendering Index (CRI) measures the ability of a light source to bring out the true colors of an object. Without a high CRI LED strip, objects can appear faded, dull or inaccurate.
The Higher the CRI of the light, the more realistic the colors you see for objects.
Features for High CRI 95+ Full Spectrum LEDs
* The similarity between visible light spectrum and solar spectrum is greater than 95%;
* Ra (average of R1-R8) > 97; CRI (average of R1-R14) >97
* Color fidelity Rf>97, color saturation Rg>99
* R1-R15 are greater than 90
* High degree of customization
* High color temperature and low blue light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.