NovaStar MRV366 Series LED Screen Receiving Card
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users. On-site setup, operation, and maintenance were all taken into account when designing the hardware and software of the MRV366, allowing for an easier setup, more stable operation, and more efficient maintenance.
- Integrates 16 standard HUB75 connectors, which makes the HUB board unnecessary.
- Adopts the Gigabit Ethernet port, which can connect to the PC.
- Supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration.
- Supports setting of pre-stored image in the receiving card.
- Supports status detection of temperature, voltage, Ethernet cable communication and video source signals.
- Supports 5-pin LCD module.
|RGB Parallel Data Group||24/20||24/28||20||16||32||20|
|RGBR’ Data Group||16||16||16|
|Serial Data Group||64||64||64|
|Configuration file read back||√||√||√||√|
|Ethernet cable communication status detection||√||√||√||√|
|Power supply voltage detection||√||√||√||√|
|High gray-scale, high-refresh-rate, and high and low brightness
|Pixel-by-pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration and
brightness and chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED
|Comply with EU RoHs standard||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Comply with EU CE-EMC standard||√||√||√||√|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.