- High purity oxygen-free copper with tin-plated. Long durability, it does not oxidize over time, authentic material.
- Excellent electrical conductivity, easy operation, safe wiring. Stand operating temperature up to 80℃/176℉ and provide resistance to moisture or chemical.
- PVC jacket: insulation, flame retardant, environmental protection, anti-corrosion, oil resistant, tensile resistance, and flexible.
- Power cable widely used in various low voltage electronic device wiring, you can use it to connect a LED strip or others lighting connection. Also used for sound, speaker connection to transmit low frequency, audio signal, used in public broadcasting, home theater, background music, conference room, stage sound, karaoke system, etc.
What are the benefits of tinned copper?
● Using Tinned Copper is an easy and effective way of preventing a copper conductor from tarnishing or becoming oxidized.
● As tin resists corrosion and doesn’t oxidize the plating helps to protect the copper underneath.
● Making it better equipped to resist humidity, high temperatures and wet environments.
● At higher temperatures, the corrosion resistance of copper declines, making a tin coating valuable for protecting the wire in this state. Tinned copper is also highly desirable for any marine electronics.
* Rated voltage: 300 Volt max(0~300V);
* Rated Current: 18AWG @ 6Amp; 20AWG @ 3.5Amp; 22AWG @ 2.5Amp; 24AWG @ 1.5A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.