NovaStar A4s LED Receiving Card
NovaStar A4s is a high-end receiving card developed by NovaStar, featuring small size and large loading capacity with a single card loading up to 256 x 256(PWM IC) pixels.
NovaStar A4s supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration by working with NovaLCT and NovaCLB to realize calibration on each pixel. It can effectively remove color difference and greatly improve LED display image consistency, presenting smoother images to users. In addition, it also supports image rotation in 90° increments, creating richer images and improving visual experiences. Software and hardware designs of the A4s concern the user deployment as well as operating and maintenance scenarios, enabling easier deployment, more stable operating and more efficient maintenance.
Advanced hardware design:
- The small-size hardware design is applicable to scenarios of small cabinet space and small pixel pitch.
- Use high-density connector which is resistant to dust and vibration and features high stability and high reliability.
- Assembly network transformer features simple design and improved magnetic compatibility, helping user’s products to successfully pass the EMC authentication.
Useful software design:
- Support for LVDS transmission (Supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Support for smart module (Supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Support for quick seam correction.
- Support for 3D function.
- Support for pre-stored image setting of the receiving card.
- Support for module Flash management.
- Supports monitoring voltage and temperature of itself without using other peripherals.
- Support for monitoring of Ethernet cable communication status (Supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Support for 5-pin LCD module.
- Support for image rotation in 90° increments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.