It is the upgraded version of the BC-100 DMX512 controller, it outputs international standard DMX512/1992 signal, it not only can control all the LED lights in the market as long as it receives standard DMX signal, but also can work with DMX Decoder to control general LED lights which do not accept DMX512 signal direclty. This DMX512 Controller has a LCD screen, easy to operate with RF wireless remote controller. Built-in real time clock system and a strong DIY & combination function can achieve abundant light color effect, and can meet your various control requirements.
Working Voltage DC9V (With adapter)
Output Signal DMX512
DMX Interface XLR-3, RJ45, Terminal Block
Working Temp -20-55
1. With LCD screen, easy to operate.
2. Built-in real time clock system, your program can be set to played in any time.
3. 40 built-in patterns, 4 DIY recording modes and 4 combined modes, it can combine hundreds of control patterns.
4. Multilevel changing speed, brightness and RGB sequence adjustment for yout choices .
5. Output standard DMX512/1990 signal, can control 170 Pixels.
6. Support multiple DMX512 connector like XLR-3, RJ45, terminals, easy to use.
7. With RF wireless remote control, can choose changing modes and control speed and brightness.
1. In order to use it properly and safety, please read user's manual carefully before installation.
2. Please don't install this controller in lightening, intense magnetic and high-voltage fields.
3. To reduce the risk of component damage and fire caused by short circuit, make sure correct connection.
4. Always be sure to mount this unit in an area that will allow proper ventilation to ensure a fitting temperature.
5. Don't connect cables with power on; make sure a correct connection and no short circuit checked with instrument before power on.
6. Please don't open controller cover and operate if problems occur.
7. The manual is only suitable for this model, any update is subject to change with our prior notice.
(For more details, please refer to the Manual.)
1. Controller and Wireless Remote Control button instructions:
2. Changing Pattern
3. Parameter Setting
4. Remote Operation
5. Conjunction Diagram
1) DMX512 controller connect to DMX lamps
2) DMX512 controller connect to DMX decoder (this one fit for LED strips)
From the day you purchase our products within 2 years, if being used properly in accordance with the instruction, and quality problems occur, we provide free repair or replacement services except the following cases:
1. Any defects caused by wrong operations.
2. Any damages caused by inappropriate power supply or abnormal voltage.
3. Any damages caused by unauthorized removal, maintenance, modifying circuit, incorrect connections and replacing chips.
4. Any damages due to transportation, breaking, flooded water after the purchase.
5. Any damages caused by earthquake, fire, flood, lighting strike etc. force majeure of natural disasters.
6. Any damages caused by negligence, inappropriate storing at high temperature and humidity environment or near harmful chemicals.